Pineapple Lime Coconut Tart
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 cup Pineapple Lime Mixer from Morris Kitchens
- 1 cup fresh Pineapple juice
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Yellow Food Coloring
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3½tsp Gelatin Powder
- Prepare 9″tart tin with removable base or a fluted stoneware tart dish. Blind bake pre-made pie crust according to direction on the box. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl combine gelatin powder and 4 tbsp. ice-cold water; let sit to soften gelatin, about 5 minutes
- In a large bowl or electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, gently mix together the Morris Kitchen’s Pineapple Lime Mixer, the fresh pineapple juice, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut cream and blend until just incorporated.
- Slowly drop in yellow food coloring while stirring gently until desired color is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into a medium pot and stir in the gelatin. Bring the mix to a boil and leave to simmer for about 5-10 minutes stirring frequently until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Once ready, leave to cool down slightly, and pour into the crust. Smooth the top evenly.
- Place into fridge for about 4 hours or overnight to set.